top of page

Group

Public·52 members

Live: Oldham Athletic vs Boreham Wood stream 13 February 2024

9 Jan 2024 — Match Oldham Athletic vs Boreham Wood FC in the National League (1/9/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ...

Four of the last six meetings between these two clubs have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals, and four of those matches have been settled via the odd goal and the pair have never played out a draw before, so you can see why we have backed a 2-1 home win this weekend. At the prices, 'Rotherham to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' appeals. In recent away games, none of which have seen more than three goals go in, Rotherham haven't created an abundance of scoring chances, but they've still scored seven in their last three, and have restricted their opponents to very little, keeping a clean sheet in each of their last two on the road, conceding just five shots on target in the process. Combine this with the fact that MK Dons have simply not got going offensively at home of late, scoring in just one of their last five, and a relatively low scoring visiting win appears to be the way to go. Posted at 81' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Arsenal. Lucas Torreira replaces Dani Ceballos. Posted at 79' Offside, Leicester City. Harvey Barnes tries a through ball, but Jamie Vardy is caught offside. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City) right footed shot from more than 35 yards is close, but misses to the left from a direct free kick. Leicester put four and three goals past Championship team Luton Town (4-0) and League One's Burton Albion (3-1) in the early rounds of the League Cup – and both those ties were played away from the King Power Stadium. Barcelona fought back from 2-1 down to claim a 3-2 win over Real Betis at the Benito Villamarin, closing the gap on Real Madrid at the top of La Liga to three points. See alsoReal Betis v FC Barcelona as it happened Quique Setien’s side came into the match on the back of a shock Copa del Rey defeat to Athletic Club during the week and having watched Real Madrid go six points clear at the top of the table earlier in the week. While the hosts have slipped away from the top two, they continue to lead the league in home form. Their seven wins in 10 games here have helped them to that lofty position, as has their return of 25 goals in that time. It’s an impressive haul for a side who didn’t do much in the transfer market over the summer, while it should worry a Fulham side who are lacking a big scalp. Walter Ferreti is going to welcome Real Madriz fc on the ninth of this months,I know that the home team is in good form but I think the visitors will hold the home team so that they will shared the spoil. The hosting team have won their last home game while the visitors lost to Deportivo Las Sabanas by two goals to one. The guest is coming to this game thinking that they are going to heal their wound after they have suffered their last game. To compare the performance of these teams I see that they look to be even so draw is the best prediction The togetherness and leadership they showed today, this is what I wanted to see," Arteta, whose side are level on 30 points with Newcastle, Everton and Crystal Palace said. Chelsea are six points clear of fifth-placed Manchester United but a win for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side at home to Burnley on Wednesday would cut that advantage in half. Emmen have drawn 25% of their home games and Sparta have drawn 38% of their away games, adding further weight to our prediction for a stalemate on Sunday. The hosts have only kept clean sheets in 25% of their home games and the visitors have failed to score in 38% of their away games, which points towards the possibility of a goalless draw between the pair this weekend. US Soccer president Carlos Cordeiro has resigned after taking responsibility for "offensive" language used in court papers submitted in an equal pay case. The papers said the US women's team were "less skilled" and "had fewer responsibilities than their male colleagues". It prompted player protests during the USA's SheBelieves Cup win over Japan. My one and only mission has always been to do what is best for our Federation," said Cordeiro. Defenders - Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United), Mason Holgate (Everton), Victor Lindelof (Manchester United) Aaron Wan-Bissaka: I've been banging on about Aaron Wan-Bissaka for nearly two years now. I saw him play for Crystal Palace against Fulham at Craven Cottage, and Roy Hodgson didn't want to talk about the player after the game for fear of attracting too much attention to the lad. I also said he was a Manchester United player if ever I saw one. The Reds made very easy work of West Ham on Wednesday and I can see this game being a similar story. Media playback is not supported on this device West Ham 0-2 Liverpool: The title is not yet won - Jurgen Klopp I think the time has passed where you can look at Liverpool and think 'where are they going to slip up?' in terms of the title race. That ship has sailed, although Jurgen Klopp will keep saying differently until it is mathematically done. More importantly, only Manchester City's Kevin de Bruyne (35) has created more chances from open play than Grealish's 30. In both those aspects, he is more successful than Alli, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mount, Maddison and Barkley. But it's the improvement in his end product which has made the difference. Villa boss Dean Smith said after the draw at Manchester United: "What he needed to improve on was goals and assists and he's starting to do that now. Altyn Asyr manage to beat leader in the previous league round, and they are now closer to the fight for the top place in the competition, and defend the Championship title. Team is going to face Ashgabat, which is having up sad down in this competition, but which could play very tight games, when challenge favorites. Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Brisbane Roar this season have the following results: 5W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile Adelaide United have 8W, 0D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Oldham Athletic Oldham Athletic, v, Boreham Wood. 19:45. Buy tickets Live Match Centre. Visit the Live Match Centre to access form guides, live text commentary and live audio ... Assisted by Romain Saïss with a headed pass following a fast break. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Andrew Robertson with a cross. Posted at 72' Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. This is one of the two matches from Portuguese second league where I will bet today on goals and that is for me very real to try, but we will see what will happen. So, Mafra is solid team who is this season want just to survive in this league. They are team who is lost just one match from last nine and in last round, they are beat as a guests, Oliveirense 3-1. They are generally in very good form. Vilafranquense is team who is in this moment playing on similar level, so yea, for me, over is ok here. Director of football Marcel Brands addressed a small group of angry supporters at the club's training headquarters, while Ancelotti spoke to Fabian Delph after he made a "mistake" getting involved in a social media confrontation with a supporter. The Italian boss said in his pre-match notes: "Today marks the start of a fresh period for Everton. National League TV Watch your favourite team live, catch up on the highlights, and watch official full match replays. Boreham Wood v Oldham Athletic. 26/08/2023. Maidenhead ... Report: Everton 2-3 Man UtdBirmingham 0-1 Bristol CityBrighton 0-1 TottenhamWest Ham 4-2 LiverpoolRelive Sunday's action as it happenedTop two produce great advert for WSL Georgia Stanway scored the 2,000th goal in WSL history - but then missed a penalty 10 minutes laterAlthough matches between title rivals can often develop into tight, cagey affairs, this contest was anything but. After England had missed a glorious early chance from inside the six-yard box, Ellen White tapped the home side in front following Janine Beckie's low cross. I want to thank this institution for giving me the chance,” Setien said. Not even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I have to thank the club. I’m excited about this challenge and this project. Video - Quique Setién: Yesterday I was walking with cows, today I'm coaching the best players in the world00:31 “I thank Ernesto Valverde for leaving me with a side that is top of the league. Posted at 88' Foul by Artur Ionita (Cagliari). Posted at 88' Sandro Tonali (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Radja Nainggolan (Cagliari) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Giovanni Simeone. Posted at 86' Foul by Giovanni Simeone (Cagliari). Posted at 86' Massimiliano Mangraviti (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Since the beginning of the year, the teams of Kungsängen and Lidingö have not had any friendly matches but only 3 matches in the National Cup. Kungsängen won all 3 matches in Group 2, scoring 19 goals and getting 3 goals. However, this result only takes place before the opponent is too weak to say that Kungsängen is too strong. Meanwhile, Lidingö has not had any matches in 2020. In the last 3 games in the playoffs, Lidingö won 2, drew 1 and got 2/3 matches to keep a clean sheet. In the last 5 away games, Lidingö won 4, of which 3 won with a very high score. While Lidingö also won 3, drew 1 and lost only 1 of the last 5 home matches and scored 19 goals. Therefore, it is not easy for Kungsängen to win this match, even it can be divided by points. Christian Eriksen says he was "the black sheep" at Tottenham for being "very honest" over running his contract down at the club. Denmark midfielder Eriksen joined Inter Milan for £16. Spurs. The 27-year-old's admission he wanted to leave in the aftermath of the Champions League final defeat by Liverpool led some fans to turn on him. I did get the blame for a lot of stuff, for being the bad guy," he said. Dennis Praet fired home a cross from birthday boy Jamie Vardy to score his first goal for Leicester before Stuart Armstrong equalised for Southampton just five minutes later. Ings scored the winner after being put through on goal by Che Adams, firing beyond Kasper Schmeichel, while City's Jonny Evans had a late goal ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) for offside. In Saturday's lunchtime kick-off, Jordan Ayew's deflected equaliser salvaged a point for Crystal Palace in a fiesty encounter at home to Arsenal. The most important thing is for everyone to show solidarity. Whatever happens regarding my future will happen but right now is not important as we don't even know when we will return to training. Paper Round’s view: Pedro has been mainly reliable, occasionally excellent and sometimes disappointing at Chelsea, but for £30 he has been a signing of exceptionally good value. Haaland, 19, is one of the most coveted players in Europe after scoring 28 goals in 22 appearances for Red Bull Salzburg this season. Solskjaer worked with Haaland for two years at Molde, giving the striker his debut at 16. He is understood to have flown to Austria on Friday to talk with the teenager. He knows what he wants to do and knows what he is going to do," said Solskjaer, when asked if he had any advice for the youngster. Oldham Athletic - Boreham Wood Line-up TNT Sports is your source for National League updates. See the full Oldham Athletic - Boreham Wood lineup and keep up with the latest Football news. As well as waiting to wrap up the title, Liverpool fans will have to wait before celebrating as it is likely any parade will have to be delayed because of restrictions on large gatherings. You have to wait so long to win the league, then when you do it, you have to wait so long to celebrate it properly," added Alexander-Arnold, who grew up in the Liverpool suburb of West Derby. The things we see on that day, though, will hopefully be things we will never forget. It's still tight at the top of the Bundesliga with only six points covering the top six. Bayern are in top form though and deservedly favourites to win another title. They are scoring plenty of goals and take on a side that concedes on a regular basis at home. Bet on Bayern to win this game and be ahead at both half and full time. Oldham Athletic vs Boreham Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Oldham Athletic vs Boreham in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Barcelona are unbeaten in 10 league matches. Real Betis are unbeaten in their last five league matches. Real Betis have one clean sheet in their last five matches. Barcelona have five straight wins ahead of this game. Barcelona have scored two or more goals in eight of their last 10 league games. Barcelona travels away to Real Betis in the next round of La Liga action with both sides targeting to extend unbeaten runs in the league. Hull scored a dramatic 96th-minute equaliser to earn a point at Charlton, who have now gone 10 games without a win in the Championship. Dillion Phillips failed to hold substitute Keane Lewis-Potter's header after the hosts failed to clear a free-kick, with the ball squirming against the post and in off the Addicks keeper. Charlton, who had lost their previous four games, had looked set to secure a first win since mid-October after Darren Pratley headed home and Naby Sarr slotted in from close range to twice give them the lead. They played well. The team played well. There were some sloppy passes in the second half. While attacking midfielder Lamela has made more than 200 appearances for Tottenham since signing from Roma in 2013, Lo Celso's loan spell from Real Betis has been frustrating so far after he picked up an injury early in the season. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Burnley 0, Crystal Palace 2. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt missed. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) header from very close range misses to the left. Assisted by Jeff Hendrick with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by James Tomkins. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. These teams played in a 0-0 draw last time they played after they had played in a lot of high scoring games between each other before that. This could be another low scoring game with the away team seeing 2 low scoring games in their past 3 games. They have defended well in 2 of these games allowing teams to not score against them so this could be another attempt to defend well again now their playing away. They will look to defend this game for as long as they can before attempting to score the late winning goal in the game. When announcing a new signing on their social media channels, clubs instantly have a viral moment, which is a perfect chance to spread a message. And by recruiting a player from a particular country, they have a channel into a specific audience with a heightened interest. So when Roma signed Chris Smalling from Manchester United, they knew it would garner more interest from the United Kingdom. Hence why the video featured missing children from England. k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by José Callejón with a cross. Posted at 74' Foul by Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus). Posted at 74' José Callejón (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Arkadiusz Milik. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Juventus. Federico Bernardeschi replaces Paulo Dybala. Gerard Deulofeu's extra-time winner, a six-goal thriller at Wembley and Steven Gerrard's disappointment at the hands of Aston Villa - there's been some cracking FA Cup semi-finals over the last five years. This weekend, before the coronavirus pandemic resulted in the suspension of football, we would have been settling down to watch four more teams battling it out for a place in this year's final. To help fill the void, BBC Sport have listed some of the best FA Cup semi-finals below and now it's up to you to choose your favourite. Rochdale vs Solihull Moors on 17 Feb 24 - Match Centre Listen or watch live now. Form Guide; Tickets; Preview & News; Line-ups; Live Oldham Athletic, 30, 12, 10, 8, 45, 39, 6, 46. 9. FC Halifax Town, 32, 11, 11 ... Ronaldo, who flew back to his native Madeira before the Serie A season was suspended and returned to Turin in a private jet earlier this month, was due to have a medical before joining coach Maurizio Sarri and his team-mates. Serie A clubs returned to training on 4 May but are restricted to working in small groups and must respect social distancing guidelines. Juventus forward Gonzalo Higuain only returned to Italy from Argentina last Thursday and will spend another 10 days in quarantine. Helmond Sport against Jong PSV here, another meeting of the Dutch football Eerste Divisie which is played tomorrow night at 8:00 pm. Helmond slightly favored for the victory of the match comes from a 1-1 home draw against Jong Ajax while guests are coming from a 1-3 home defeat against NAC Breda. The Helmond will have the field from his here and considering also that he is in front of a team more or less at his same level I think he has a good chance of getting at least one point here. Let's try a draw here and Good Luck Celtic camped in Clyde's half for much of the second period without breaching the opposition too often. Christie did clip the bar in the dying stages before Moritz Bauer found space and squared for substitute Bayo who slotted home. Credit to the hosts, they were far from embarrassed, put on a creditable show and almost nicked a late consolation through David Goodwillie, who perhaps ought to have squared for Ally Love to tap in. Both these clubs are in relegation trouble and would kill for a win in this six-pointer. Neither are in good form and both concede on a regular basis, so this looks like being a game that will have a few goals in it, more through incompetent defenders than skilful attackers. Go for both teams to score in this match. Kaiserslautern will be meeting with the away team Duisburg and this game we have given it an over of 0.5 total goals as this two teams they are very good when it comes to scoring and so this game we can be very sure that they will continue with the same trend on this game However, Solskjaer said Mourinho’s return to Old Trafford will not add to United’s motivation to win. I don't think whoever the manager or the opposition team is will change their motivation," said Solskjaer. Mourinho SolskjærGetty Images "They are motivated to do well for Manchester United because they know it is about proving it every time you step on to the pitch that you should be part of this long term. Long-standing player Giorgio Chiellini is understood to have led the players' negotiations amid reports in the Italian media that Cristiano Ronaldo had agreed to sacrifice 3. Italy is in lockdown. The agreement comes the day after leading Spanish club Atletico Madrid took the decision to cut the wages of their staff, including the players, to ease the financial burden on the club. Their most recent match saw them lose 1-0 away at second-placed Crotone with the winner coming ten minutes from time. The loss continued their poor run of form with only one win in the last 11 and two points from the last five. Even if they do hold onto their play-off position, they need to vastly improve if they are going to return to Serie A.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Sam Schwarz
  • Brayan Alves
    Brayan Alves
  • Parental Pro
    Parental Pro
  • Parental Protect
    Parental Protect
  • Yolani Andrade
    Yolani Andrade
bottom of page