top of page

Group

Public·52 members

[[[watch live#]]] Spurs - Raptors live watch 13 February 2024

12 hours ago — Find out how to watch Toronto Raptors vs. San Antonio Spurs live streaming online, plus TV channel and game info for this NBA matchup on ...

Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Sheffield United 3, Tottenham Hotspur 1. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 90'+4' Lys Mousset (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+2' Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Lys Mousset (Sheffield United). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Sheffield United. Chelsea's first-team players will not be taking a pay cut to contribute to the club during the coronavirus pandemic, but will "focus on further supporting other charitable causes". It had been reported that the men's team would take a 10% cut this month. But a statement on the club website said "extensive talks" had been held to discuss how the team could contribute. The Chelsea board have told the players to continue to support charities, including the NHS. However, it is a big challenge to maintain a high level. So, with Nubel's arrival imminent, Bayern are in a quandary if Neuer's career extends as long as that of Kahn's. Neither has he shown any signs of slowing down, conceding just 38 goals in 37 matches this term and keeping five clean sheets to boot. Johnstone. Liam Craig replaces Jason Holt. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins St. Johnstone 0, Celtic 3. SubstitutionPosted at 45' Substitution, St. Johnstone. Jamie McCart replaces Callum Booth. Rangers bounced back from defeat at Tynecastle on Sunday by beating Ross County to remain five points behind Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic. In doing so, they have defied both the pundits and the modern football finance which suggests that mid-sized clubs such as Atalanta can only enjoy one or two good seasons before their squad is broken up and they drop down the table again. Atalanta, however, have managed to keep their team together and Gasperini said the team had also benefited from a special relationship with the public in Bergamo, the city at the foot of the Alps where they are based. With Emery out, we’re expecting a response from the Arsenal players and they should be fully capable of delivering a win against this sub par Norwich side. However, The Gunners have kept just two clean sheets this season and haven’t shut out the opposition away from home since the opening weekend of the Premier League. Diriangen have won four of their six home league games. Diriangen have kept five straight clean sheets at home. Ferretti have lost their last two away league games conceding six goals. Diriangen are fourth in the Nicaraguan Premier Division but have failed to win either of their last two games. They look to get back in winning ways with a home victory over fourth placed Ferretti. Stevenage vs Colchester predictions for Saturday's English League 2 clash. Colchester arrive as big favourites to take all 3 points home with them. Read on for all our free English League 2 predictions and betting tips. El Cholo' has struggled this term since losing talisman Antoine Griezmann to Barcelona, with Los Colchoneros currently wallowing in sixth place in La Liga. Andrea Berta, Atleti’s director of football, is a "huge admirer" of Poch who was sacked by Spurs back in November, but the Argentine is said to prefer a return to the Premier League. must win game for the Swansea,they are on nine place on the table right now with just 1 win on last five matches and If they want to contest to play off they need to win games at home versus teams like QPR,and QPR is in terrible shape, on the road they lost 9 games so far this season and also their defense is pretty weak with 28 conceded goals so I think Swansea will win this game tonight and I recommend it to anyone for sure, who wants to risk could try and go with the handicap win on Swansea city! Don't let the sand complaint fool you though, the former Celtic and St Mirren winger is a happy man. Having never once set foot in the United States, he signed for David Beckham's newly created club without hesitation last month. Beckham watches opening Miami defeatInter Miami - Why Beckham's team have ultras'Bling slaps you in the face'The lure of being part of the latest, and much-talked about, MLS franchise, coupled with the uncertainty of life at Celtic, were the factors that made the decision an easy one for the midfielder who has two Scotland caps. So then you have to find the mental strength to go through it. And to be fair that's what it is. It's all mental. It's such a long, hard injury. Media playback is not supported on this device Rachel Rowe: Wales midfielder on injuries, Euro 2021 qualifiers and Team GB Being able to call upon a Wales team-mate and friend who had suffered the same injury was another help, with Reading midfielder Rachel Rowe always on hand to answer questions, having missed a year of action with the same injury. Bournemouth attack! Fraser goes down the left and crosses well; the ball is nudged away from Solanke by Xhaka, but as the ball drops, Wilson gets a good look at it, and clouts a volley that Martinez does well to beat away at his near post. Bournemouth win another corner and Martinez comes flying out, gets nowhere near the ball, and Simpson is there! But, under pressure, all he can do it he meets it well, which he does . What they are doing is where United want to be. Arsenal v West HamI was imperative West Ham beat Southampton last week, and they did. That has given them something to build on. I fancy the Hammers to get something this time too. I know Hammers boss David Moyes has never won a league game at Arsenal in 15 attempts, but I am taking him out of the equation. Their tails will be up, there will be a decent atmosphere because it is a London derby, and, if they go for it a bit, this might just be their time now where they can pick up some positive results. Liverpool forward Sadio Mane says he never knew the winners of the Premier League also received individual medals. The Reds are 22 points clear at the top of the table and closing in on a first title for 30 years, but Mane says he is not interested in personal accolades. I heard yesterday that if we win the league, we will have a medal," Mane told BBC World Service. I never knew that happened, but I don't care about medals. How to Watch the Raptors vs. Spurs Game: Streaming & TV 6 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Like so many, Neil Lennon took a minute to applaud the NHS workers on Thursday evening, standing at the window of his Glasgow flat and clapping appreciatively as others around him clapped and banged their pots and pans in acknowledgment of these incredible people. He found it emotional and he wouldn't have been alone in that either. The word I keep hearing on the news, from leaders of countries and leaders of sports associations, is unprecedented," he says. Nam Dinh has 4 losses in a row as they lost in the cup this after winning in the first round in the cup with Gia Lai 2-0 they lost the next round, and in the league their last 3 games played by them ended with them losing twice on the road with 1-0 plus a 2-1 loss at home to The Song as well and it is true their defense is really not that strong but the guests are also one of the weakest teams in the league and have even lost with no less than 5-0 away at Binh Duong their last away game in the league. Walsall have only won two of their nine home games in the league and Stevenage haven’t won away from home in League Two this season, but have picked up five draws, so you can see why we have backed the pair to play out a stalemate on Saturday. Both of these teams have been in-form in front of goal this season. With 42 goals from 15 games, Leipzig are currently the Bundesliga's highest-scoring team. Meanwhile, Dortmund are currently the Bundesliga's third-highest scoring team. They have scored 37 goals in their 15 games this season. Raptors 123-116 Spurs (Nov 5, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Toronto Raptors vs. San Antonio Spurs NBA game, final score 123-116, from November 5 Video Highlights. 1:42. undefined. Play Video. Play. Burton Albion will host Gillingham for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this season. Both teams have highly variable results in the last matches. Burton Albion are currently on the 11th place with 41 points. In last game Burton lost 3-2 against Rotherham (away) Also, we have Gillingham who's is not very good team away from home. They are currently on the 12th place with 39 points. In last game Gillingham is won 2-0 against Shrewsbury. In any case, I think, the hosts are favorites in this game. Burton are better team at home. They have 4 wins in their last home matches. My pick - Burton Albion to win. Chelsea have slightly overperformed this season with many predicting them to struggle in the midst of a transfer ban and Eden Hazard leaving the club. They’ve performed well though, using the mix of experience and youth at their disposal to move into the Champions League places and progress in the European competition as well. In the league they’ve averaged 1.71 goals per game, scoring 36 in 21 with Tammy Abraham leading their scoring charts with 12. Defensively they’ve been a little suspect, conceding 29 goals, an average of 1.38 goals per game. Did you know? Despite leaving Old Trafford 15 years ago, only four players have won more matches with United in the Premier League than Keane - Giggs (407), Paul Scholes (321), Gary Neville (256) and Wayne Rooney (250). Clubs: West Ham, Chelsea & Manchester CityWhile Frank Lampard had started to make a name for himself at West Ham, it was not until after his £11m move to Chelsea in 2001 that he became recognised as one of the Premier League's top midfielders. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Tottenham Hotspur 0, Liverpool 1. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Lucas Moura. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Xherdan Shaqiri with a cross. Conor Hourihane scored his fifth goal of the season in all competitions, but this was his first at Villa Park. Aston Villa ended their 12-game winless run against Newcastle in the league, with this their first victory against the Magpies since a 1-0 win in April 2011. Newcastle conceded two goals in a league game against Aston Villa for the first time since February 2008 (a 4-1 defeat) - indeed, Villa scored as many goals as they managed in their previous seven encounters against the Magpies. And while the champions may be stumbling, Leicester are enjoying their best winning run in the club's top-flight history. The Foxes appear to be on the hunt. For now, Liverpool continue on an impressive run that has seen them win 24 of their past 25 league games and score at least twice in 23 of those. And they've maintained that despite granting rest to key players, with Mohamed Salah returning to action on Saturday for his 100th Premier League outing. Desportivo Aves vs Portimonese predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. The bottom two clubs in the Primeira Liga do battle over three precious points this weekend as Aves play host to Portimonense. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Raptors vs. Spurs: How to watch NBA online, TV channel Raptors vs. Spurs: How to watch NBA online, TV channel, live stream info, game time. By Scout Staff. Jan 4, 2022 at 8:50 pm ET • 3 min read. Watch Now: ... Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Solly March (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 73' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Aaron Cresswell. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Ezequiel Schelotto replaces Martín Montoya. At the end of the [first] half, he tracked Sadio Mane all the way and Chelsea fans will feel he has been their player of the half. View more on twitterCould he get a Scotland call-up?Gilmour has represented Scotland up to under-21 level, but with the Euro 2020 play-off semi-final with Israel to come on 26 March, should Steve Clarke give him a first senior call-up? Should he start?His potential has long been discussed, but now he is delivering performances at the highest level it might be increasingly difficult to leave him out, especially if he keeps his place in the Chelsea team. San Antonio Spurs vs Toronto Raptors LIVE 12 hours ago — Follow game San Antonio Spurs - Los Angeles live coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, ... Santos Laguna have recently had 2 wins and 1 draw. They have scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goal in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 4 and draw 1 of their last 5 league games scoring 13 goal and conceding 6. Best performing goalkeepers - actual goals conceded v expected goalsPlayerClubGoals concededxGOT conceded*Goals preventedHugo LlorisTottenham811. Martin DubravkaNewcastle3033. Vicente GuaitaCrystal Palace1821. Dean HendersonSheff Utd1618. Ben FosterWatford3335. Worst performing goalkeepers - actual goals conceded v expected goalsPlayerClubGoals concededxGOT conceded*Goals allowedKepa ArrizabalagaChelsea2819. Pick your Kilmarnock XISelect formationConfirm teamPick your St Johnstone XISelect formationConfirm teamRoss County v Hibernian (Wed, 19:45)Ross County welcome back Ewan Henderson after being ineligible to play against parent club Celtic in the 4-1 defeat. Tom Grivosti, Iain Vigurs and Don Cowie are still working their way back to fitness. Hibs defender Darren McGregor scored in a 6-0 reserve win over St Mirren, and could return for the first team at the weekend. I really see plenty of goals in this match from Germany Bundesliga and that is for me very real option. So, Eintracht is team who is in last few weeks played very efficient but in the same time, they are had a lot of problems and team is receive a lot of goals in that period. In last round, they are beat Hoffenheim, but this time it will not be easy. Guests are very strong team who is bring Dany Olmo in meantime from Dinamo Zagreb. I see here surely at least three goals and probably and four, it is clear. Saint-Maximin: It's really important for me [to volunteer at a food bank] because I know where I come from. I wasn't born with money or a big car, I was born with nothing. Even if my parents were in a good situation they would always say 'you have to go and get everything, even if I could give you money and nice things I won't because you have to understand that life is difficult'. I know I have to take care of people sometimes. Champions-elect Bayern Munich found a late winner to see off Borussia Monchengladbach and move to within one win of another Bundesliga title. Bayern were far from their best but Leon Goretzka nipped in to poke home the winner four minutes from time. Hansi Flick's side will win the title for a record 30th time if they beat Werder Bremen on Tuesday. Teenage striker Joshua Zirkzee had put Bayern ahead before Benjamin Pavard's own goal levelled the match. Georgia Wilson replaces Ebony Salmon. Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Lisa Evans (Arsenal Women) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Leonie Maier replaces Leah Williamson. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Louise Quinn replaces Jennifer Beattie. Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Arsenal Women 10, Bristol City Women 0. Jack Grealish scored a beautiful goal as Aston Villa won 2-1 at Burnley to drag themselves out of the relegation places on New Year's Day. Villa thought they had taken an 11th minute lead through a diving header from Jack Grealish but a VAR review found that Wesley's heel was marginally offside during the move and the goal was over-turned. Five things to watch: Spurs vs. Raptors 6 hours ago — Five things to watch: Spurs vs. Raptors. Can the Spurs get their first Rodeo Road Trip win tonight in Toronto? Author: Jeff Garcia (KENS). People expect us to have 70 percent possession but these guys have a lot of quality," said the Belgian. They work hard; they can keep the ball. They're doing really well. It's difficult to win the ball back from them. Maybe they had a little more of the ball but we created the better chances so we deserved to win, I guess. But under Sarri's tenure in the 2018/19 season he only made two Premier League appearances and was effectively frozen out by the Italian. The 34-year-old believes missing pre-season due to the 2018 World Cup kick-started an eventual breakdown in relations with the now-Juventus boss. We went to the 2018 World Cup, got to the semi-finals, so I missed pre-season, which I think was massive looking back now," Cahill told Jamie Redknapp in quotes cited by the Daily Mail. How to watch online, live stream info, start time, TV channel 3 hours ago — Toronto Raptors vs. San Antonio Spurs: How to watch online, live stream info, start time, TV channel. Posted by: Stonecom Interactive Monday ... Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary Player ratings Chelsea: Kepa 7, Azpilicueta 7, Rudiger 7, Zouma 6, Alonso 7, Mount 7, Gilmour 7, Barkley 8, Willian 8, Giroud 7, Pedro 7. Subs: James 6, Broja 6, Anjorin 6. Everton: Pickford 6, Keane 5, Holgate 5, Digne 5, Sidibe 6, Davies 5, Gomes 6, Bernard 5, Sigurdsson 5, Richarlison 5, Calvert-Lewin 5. It also illustrates the very gender discrimination that caused us to file this lawsuit to begin with. The group of players took legal action on 8 March 2019, seeking equal pay and $66m (£51. They also accused governing body US Soccer of "institutionalised gender discrimination". That happened before the women's team took part in - and won - the 2019 Women's World Cup in France. Megan Rapinoe, one of the side's stars, is adamant about the group's resolve.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Sam Schwarz
  • Brayan Alves
    Brayan Alves
  • Parental Pro
    Parental Pro
  • Parental Protect
    Parental Protect
  • Yolani Andrade
    Yolani Andrade
bottom of page