top of page

Group

Public·52 members

Today: Al-Riffa - Al-Nahda live watch 12.02.2024 Sport

12 hours ago — Al Riffa vs Al-Nahda live score, H2H and lineups Al Riffa Al-Nahda live score (and video online live stream) starts on 12 Feb 2024 at 16:00 UTC ...

The AFC announced the first leg matches in the round of 16 will now be played on August 11 and 12 with the return meetings two weeks later, while the first leg of the quarter-finals will be held on September 15 and 16. The second legs will be played on September 29 and 30. Semi-final matches will be played on October 20 and 21 with the return clashes a week later, with the dates of the two-legged final unchanged on November 22 and 28. Liverpool, however, are the team to beat this season. They hold a 10 point lead at the top of the Premier League and still have a game in hand, and their last defeat in the league came back on the 3rd January. The Shrimps are not exactly fluent on the road either as they have managed just two wins from 12 away matches and they have the second worst away record in the league. It is easy to pinpoint their issues too, as they have conceded 43 times this term and have the worst defensive record in all of League Two. PSG are big favorites, but I think Lyon won't lose high. PSG will be missing the key striker Neymar. The Brazilian will skip the match due to a rib injury. His absence is a huge handicap for the coach Tuchel. That's not all as Juan Bernat, Colin Dagba and Thiago Silva are also sidelined for the French champions. In addition, Marquinhos and Ander Herrera are rated as doubtful. City are huge favourites to prolong their winning streak against Southampton this weekend, though they will line up against a very different Saints side to the one they annihilated 9-0 at St. Mary's in an incredible Premier League battering in late-October. On a veranda at the Scotland squad hotel, captain Graeme Souness is discussing the players he is trying to sign for Rangers. Manager Alex Ferguson is in his room mulling over interest from Arsenal and Tottenham. And thousands of miles away, Kenny Dalglish - the country's most-capped player - is sitting idle. To say the national team's Mexico 1986 campaign was infused with intrigue would be doing the dictionary a disservice. Only 18 days separated Arsenal saying Unai Emery was "the right man for the job" before they decided to sack him. At that point, the Gunners were five games without a win, which has since extended to seven - their worst run of results in 27 years. But it has been the manner of performances under the Spanish manager which have also proved costly as they slipped behind Wolves, Sheffield United and Burnley to sit eighth in the Premier League table. Football news LIVE - Reaction to United win and Pogba saga; Son sidelined with broken arm Son strikes in stoppage time to give Spurs dramatic win over Villa Son fractured his arm during Sunday's nail-biting 3-2 win over Aston Villa and is likely to miss much of a crucial period for Jose Mourinho's side. Will Wigan become the latest side to fall to this in form Millwall side? The hosts have seen some good results in recent weeks, including Saturday’s 1-0 victory at playoff-chasing Swansea. Suddenly, Millwall are no longer hanging around the bottom three. They’re away from danger, but the same can’t be said for the visitors. Union Berlin have been solid at the back in recent weeks. They have conceded just 10 goals over the last 10 Bundesliga games. This gives them the best defensive record in the Bundesliga over the last 10 games. Union have also kept a clean sheet in each of their last four Bundesliga home games. Hosts are set to win their 2nd title in a row in Armenia as they are league leaders with 41 points and 6 points more than the rest of the pack, they for sure will be fully motivated to win this one as there are not many teams in this group weaker than Ararat Yerevan is in away games as I watched them a week ago playing away from home at Shirak and their defense was really all over the place as they ended up losing just 2-0 as Shirk if they had pushed more in the end would have easily recorded an even bigger win. Al-Riffa vs Al-Nahda - live score, predicted lineups and Al-Riffa is playing home against Al-Nahda at Madinat 'Isa Stadium on Mon, Feb 12, 2024, 16:00 UTC. This is Quarter-Finals of the AFC Cup Final Stage. Predicted ... Al Riffa vs Al-Nahda Live - AFC Cup Follow Al Riffa - Al-Nahda Live Score, H2H, TV Channel, How to watch, Stats Updates and Match Information at in AFC Cup, Asia. Ruh Brest will host Energetik-BGU for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts will have not be an easy task. They are rookies in this league. However, they will try to make a positive result on the home field. Also, in previous game Ruh Brest is won 0-1 against Dinamo Minsk (away) On the other hand Energetik is very average team in this league. I think, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. In any case, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. In last game Energetik is won 3-1 against BATE. I expect, this will be tense match. My pick - Ruh Brest to win. They were unlucky to lose to Newcastle last time out and they have looked like a different team in recent weeks. Danny Ings cannot stop scoring at the moment, which is handy for them. Lawro's prediction: 2-1David's prediction: I have a romantic thing for Southampton because I was obsessed by Saints legend Matthew Le Tissier back in the 1990s. I do know he is not playing for them anymore but I have always quite liked them because of that. MAN OF THE MATCH Troy Deeney: Watford's interplay between their forward players was a joy to behold and it was Deeney who was at the centre of everything. Great hold-up play, impressive vision - and an eighth career goal against Bournemouth to cap it off. KEY MOMENTS 42' - GOAL! Bournemouth 0-1 Watford (Doucoure): The Cherries are the makers of their own downfall! They overplay out of defence again, Travers' clearance is poor and Sarr pounces, sending a cross to the back post where Doucoure is on hand to slot it home. I went through a lot with Wolves in terms of they took me in as one of their children and it was a love relationship from the beginning," said the Cameroon-born player. There may be players who I played with in my three seasons in the Premier League who said to themselves 'I'm not going to drop down to non-league'. But people forget I started my career in non-league with Dulwich Hamlet. I worked my way up through sweat and blood and I'm humble enough to play at any level - even if it's parks football. Newcastle United, Bournemouth and Norwich City have also taken the decision to furlough some of their own staff on the government's scheme. Video - Tottenham’s decision to cut staff pay ‘completely unacceptable’02:09 However, pressure is now mounting on Spurs to follow Liverpool’s example and perform a U-turn, with Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust urging their club to listen to supporters, calling on Levy and the board to “pause and rethink”. I do feel I wasn't given as much of a chance as everybody else in the backline. I did want to play for him (Mourinho). I thought I'd continue playing," Rose told the BBC. I knew after a month (of Mourinho joining) I was never going to play. It was difficult going out to train knowing I wasn't going to play. In my opinion this will be a spectacular game between the 3rd and the 4th team in the Liga Primera table: Ferretti has one of the best attacks of this League, having scored just once less than Esteli, and comes from a brilliant 7-0 win over Chinandega, while Diriangen comes from 2 2-0 home wins in a row and should score some goals this time too. Diriangen comes from an Over game having just lost by 2-1 vs Managua, moreover the last 2 clashes between these teams have both gone Over with a sum of 7 goals scored. Both teams can score tonight and this should be an Over. The hosts coped admirably in the absence of key men during a strong first half and had a golden chance to go in front from the penalty spot following a Sami Khedira handball, only for Barrow to smash his spot-kick off the bar. Atalanta found the breakthrough they deserved after 56 minutes, when Gosens rose to head Barrow’s cross in from close range. The U’s are normally known for their defensive strength but over the course of this run, they have proven that they are much more than a side who just keeps the opposition at bay as they have scored on a pretty regular occurrence. The hosts have managed to find the back of the net at least two times in each of their last four home league games and know if that they are able to earn three points on New Years Day, they could find themselves in the top three come 5pm. Silva's five-man defensive system was ripped to shreds, by Mane in particular, and it was no surprise when he removed defender Djibril Sidibe before half-time to introduce Brazilian attacker Bernard. Everton were a team in chaos at times in the first half, with Sidibe, Mason Holgate, Tom Davies and Keane all arguing among themselves after Shaqiri's goal then Holgate and Lucas Digne also in animated discussion after Origi put Liverpool 3-1 up. His first game in charge brought an encouraging performance in a 1-0 defeat by Everton, but the fixture list quickly robbed Huddersfield of any chance of building momentum, bringing Chelsea and Arsenal - 5-0 and 2-1 defeats respectively - next. A win against Wolves in late February was followed by eight successive defeats. Then green shoots briefly sprouted, despite their relegation having long since been confirmed, when Huddersfield recorded credible draws against a Champions League-chasing Manchester United and Southampton in the final two games of the season. Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha says he does not feel "100% safe" in the USA. Onuoha plays for Utah-based Real Salt Lake in Major League Soccer after spending six years at QPR. I am always very wary of how I behave and how it could be viewed by people who have power," Onuoha, 33, told BBC Radio 5 Live. For me personally, overall I don't like to say it but I have a fear and distrust towards police. Moving the Euros to 2022 will avoid two women's tournaments in the same summer. Three European teams - Great Britain, the Netherlands and Sweden - have already qualified for the Olympics. As it stands, the finale of the Women's Euros will coincide with the start of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, which are held from 27 July-7 August. Uefa says there were "extensive discussions" with Birmingham 2022 organisers. La Liga president Javier Tebas hopes Spain’s top flight will restart on 12 June and says coronavirus tests will mean “practically zero” risk to players during games. The league said on Sunday that five players had tested positive for the virus across Spain’s top two divisions. La Liga started testing players last week as it plans to resume training and play matches behind closed doors. I’d like it [the restart date] to be 12 June,” Tebas told Movistar. Ernesto Valverde, who has come under pressure since Barcelona's 3-2 defeat by Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup last week, will take charge of their next training session on Monday, the source added. Valverde has led Barca to back-to-back league titles and his side top the standings on 40 points after 19 games, level with second-placed Real Madrid. A very important match for the home team, who are in the second place from the end but only 2 points behind from safe position. Guests over the relegation zone have a safe position. The more motivating team should be the host team. I think it can be a very even match. I will bet on points sharing. The visiting team in the 2 rounds after the restart has lost 2: 0 and 0-3. Visiting team in the 2 games after returning from the break managed 1 draw and a defeat with 5 goals in the scored and 3 conceded. Visiting team did not score after break. This is going to be an even affair. Al Riffa vs Al Nahda Prediction 12 February 2024 22 hours ago — Live broadcast. Al Nahda · Review. Prediction. H2H · Odds. Al Riffa vs Al They will help you to understand what today's rivals are capable of. But it does feel necessary to point out that his last four jobs have ended in being sacked by Manchester United, sacked by Real Sociedad, relegated with Sunderland and his contract not being renewed by West Ham the first time around because, while he kept them in the Premier League, the football was so eye-bleeding that they thought Manuel Pellegrini would be a better bet. West Brom also top the form table across the last eight games, while their 14 wins and a single defeat from 23 matches is a brilliant return. The visitors are leading the way as the best side on the road in the division. They have the most points from away games this season, four clear of Leeds. Five wins in six trips has helped boost that form. Al-Riffa vs Al-Nahda | AFC cup (12/02/2024) | Zonal finalist pes Al-Riffa vs Al-Nahda | AFC cup (12/02/2024) | Zonal finalist pesYouTube · dp ip show7 hours ago YouTube · dp ip show YouTube · dp ip show 14:48 Short of a full exoneration' - analysisDan Roan, BBC sports editorOver the last decade, City have been the dominant force in the English game, but few results have been as important as this one. An upheld two-year ban would have been disastrous for the club's finances, their chances of keeping their best players and, above all, their reputation. Instead, City can breathe a huge sigh of relief, and the uncertainty instead surrounds Uefa and its financial rules. Sutton United will host Hartlepool United for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. However, this will not be an easy task. In any case, Hartlepool are more ambitious team in this season. They probably want to stay in the race for one of the top seven places in the table. Also, we have Sutton who's is very average team in this season. True, Sutton are undefeated in their last 5 home matches. So, I expect, this will be a tense match. I expect, the visitors will try to pick up the victory. Whether it was the Champions League, Europa League or top-flight matches in Spain, Italy or France, the sight of top-level football being played in empty stadiums became increasingly commonplace at the start of this month. The coronavirus pandemic continues to have a major impact across sport, with a huge list of events postponed. When football does eventually return, the prospect of playing games behind closed doors appears a very real possibility. Al-Riffa VS Al-Nahda Live 12 February 2024 Watch Liv | Group 12 hours ago — Stream: Al-Riffa VS Al-Nahda Live 12 February 2024 Watch Live Al Nahda today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results ... Looking at the last meetings that this two teams have meet together the home team have won many goals as compared to the away team and so this game looking at this fact we have given the home team Marseilles to win this game We shall continue to take the strongest action possible against anyone found to be behaving in this way. Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger was also allegedly racially abused in the match, and the German defender urged the club to find and punish those involved. Spurs said their investigation into that "remains ongoing". Crewe U23 and Leeds U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Crewe U23 this season have the following results: 7W, 2D and 8L. Meanwhile Leeds U23 have 9W, 4D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Speaking to radio hosts A. J. Hawk, Rodgers' former Green Bay teammate, and Pat McAfee, a former Indianapolis Colts punter, Rodgers recounted a frantic exit from South America for himself and three traveling companions. That was quite the ordeal," Rodgers said. Have you seen the movie 'Argo'? You have? The scene at the end where they're racing to the airport. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Mario Götze replaces Emre Can. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Thorgan Hazard replaces Manuel Akanji. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jadon Sancho with a cross following a corner. Posted at 84' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Ferretti U20 and Real Madriz U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Ferretti U20 this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 5L. Meanwhile Real Madriz U20 have 5W, 5D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I think the lack of recognition for his talents does get to him," says BBC World Service Sport's John Bennett. Back in January, L'Equipe published their shortlist of 15 strikers for its 2018 World XI. Benzema was nowhere to be seen and he took to social media, writing 'hey L'Equipe, my friends. Am I maybe 16th?'. Sadly off-field controversies will probably mean he never gets the credit he deserves, certainly in France. the Borussia Dortmund fc team and the Koln fc team, met in Germany Bundesliga. The Borussia Dortmund fc team is in 4th position with 33 points Collected. While guest team the Koln fc team came in 13th place by collecting 20 points. In last 3 times the two teams met at both stadium, 3 of them ended in total goals over 3.5. The home team (the Borussia Dortmund fc team) had 11 goals scored, and the visitor team (the Koln fc team) had 3 goals scored. Al Riffa - Al Nahda predictions, live, scores 23 hours ago — Al-Riffa is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3 ). In this match Al-Riffa is a favorite. Recently, the teams did not play ... World cycling governing body UCI to furlough staff, reimburse event fees Cycling's world governing body the UCI said on Thursday it was furloughing its entire staff, either fully or partially, in a bid to "weather the storm" caused by the coronavirus pandemic. FULL STORY 13:30 - Man Utd announce support package to aid NHS fight against coronavirus Manchester United have donated medical equipment and provided vehicles for courier operations to support the National Health Service (NHS) in their battle against the coronavirus pandemic, the Premier League club said on Thursday. I didn't get to sleep until 6am. It still feels like a dream sometimes. But I don't want to get carried away with too much emotion so that I am able to concentrate on training well and playing well. I know I am playing for the biggest club in the world. Ighalo scored twice against Derby in the FA Cup fifth round'We have what it takes to do even better'Before the game, we knew it was going to be tough because we were playing against a good side, but we are United. He's only 19 and appears as steady as a rock. In fact he reminds me of the Italian legend Fabio Cannavaro and displayed the same composure against a totally outclassed Brighton. For the first time I'm beginning to think that Pep Guardiola is paying as much attention to his back five as he is to his midfield and attacking front three. He has a world class keeper, two competent full-backs in Kyle Walker and an in-form Benjamin Mendy, and Eric Garcia, who looks like he might be the perfect replacement for John Stones, alongside Aymeric Laporte, at centre-back. The owner also said in a rare interview last July that he offered Benitez an eight-year contract and "couldn't have done any more" to keep him at the club. Steve Wraith, host of the NUFC matters podcast, says it will take a "ridiculous offer" for Mike Ashley to sell NewcastleBut down at the Dog and Parrot, a stone's throw from St James' Park, host of the NUFC matters podcast Steve Wraith says the way Ashley treated Benitez was "the ultimate act of treachery". Aston Villa, for all their troubles, have managed to win three home matches this season, and they tend to perform well against teams of a similar stature. These victories have come against the likes of Newcastle, Brighton and Everton, and they have only lost two of their seven games against teams in the bottom 11.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Sam Schwarz
  • Brayan Alves
    Brayan Alves
  • Parental Pro
    Parental Pro
  • Parental Protect
    Parental Protect
  • Yolani Andrade
    Yolani Andrade
bottom of page