top of page

Group

Public·52 members

[WATCH<] Today: Kayserispor vs. Beşiktaş live 12 February 2024

Watch Kayserispor vs Beşiktaş live stream on 12/02/2024 at 18:00. Kayserispor - Beşiktaş prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11.

Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Kilian Ludewig (Barnsley). Posted at 90'+3' Ben Pearson (Preston North End) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Barnsley. Conceded by Josh Harrop. Posted at 90' Corner, Barnsley. Conceded by Ben Davies. Posted at 90' Attempt blocked. Alex Mowatt (Barnsley) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. The former Getafe man has assisted seven of those - or nearly 30 per cent of all of Norwich's league goals. Only Riyad Mahrez, Trent Alexander Arnold and Kevin Dr Bruyne have assisted more this season. Furthermore, he has the created the fourth most chances (73) in the league this season, behind only De Bruyne, Alexander Arnold and James Maddison. Reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern come into this game in terrific form, flying high under the stewardship of Hans-Dieter Flick. The coach has a win rate of over 84% from his 13 games in charge. Bayern have bounced back from the flawed Nico Kovac era to regain top spot in the league, one point ahead of closest rivals RB Leipzig. Mourinho's first home game as Spurs boss suffered a shocking start, ending happily, though, as Kane scored a brace that helped his team come from behind to beat Olympiakos Piraeus 4-2 and reach the Champions League last 16 on Tuesday. That win came after a 3-2 Premier League victory at West Ham United in the Portuguese manager's first match in charge following the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino last week. With the help of a number of BBC Sport journalists, we have drawn up a shortlist for a number of categories and now want you to vote. You have until midday on Wednesday to register your vote on this page, before we don our glad rags and reveal the winners in an awards day special live text on Thursday. We know plenty of you will disagree with the contenders and winners, so Thursday's live text will give you the chance to have your say, while that's when we also want you to dole out some of your alternative awards via #bbcfootball. Kayserispor vs Besiktas » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & During the last 24 meetings with Kayserispor playing at home, Kayserispor have won 10 times, there have been 4 draws while Besiktas Istanbul have won 10 times. The derby mach from Italy league between Lazio and Napoli is a new and great chance for us get a win and do our pick best for this time we play the pick now at the match. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 3.00 goals where we look see four goals in full total time this mach what be a best new chance for us get a win from new 9 points if we see this four goals for this full time. We will look a new win from home team. Happy and Joy! His first touch, 22 seconds after coming on, was a good header that forced a decent flying save from Oliver Kahn – the first serious save he’d had to make in the match. They've gone. We've got them" Whether it was fatigue, nerves, Solskjaer’s introduction, the removal of Matthaus or a combination of all four, the match underwent a character change in the 87th minute. Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last week?From FA Cup fourth-round weekend, Lawro got eight correct results, with two exact scores from the 16 ties. Lawro also correctly predicted Liverpool would beat West Ham 2-0 on Wednesday night, giving him an extra 40 points to add to his score in week 18. Before that game was played, Lawro had 'lost' that week by 60-40 to Serge from Kasabian (who predicted a 1-1 draw) but now can claim an 80-60 win instead. One issue Arteta addressed at Arsenal was the lack of a bonus system, either for the players or anyone else in the organisation. He could see there were no incentives to do anything other than the minimum. He pushed for that system to be put in place. Along with players like Per Mertesacker (now head of the academy) and Freddie Ljungberg (who has been in interim charge since Unai Emery's sacking), Arteta helped change the dynamic of the Arsenal dressing room, not because they wanted to start trouble but because it had to be done if things were to get better. Both of these two teams have been playing an attractive brand of football this season. This has lead to both teams seeing plenty of high scoring games already. Bayern are the second-highest goalscorers in the Bundesliga at present. They have scored 34 goals in 13 Bundesliga games this season. Leicester's 0-4 reverse at home to a rampant Liverpool on Boxing Day remains their only loss at the King Power Stadium so far this season, and City's record of eight wins on their own patch from 11 overall this term shines a light on how difficult a task Villa face on Wednesday. Che Adams' strike for Southampton (97:56) was the latest Premier League goal since November 2011, when Yakubu scored against Wigan for Blackburn (98:14). Southampton's Nathan Redmond has assisted four Premier League goals against Bournemouth, at least twice as many as he has versus any other opponent. Redmond has assisted a goal in three consecutive league games for the first time in his career. Southampton have missed three of their four penalties in the Premier League this season, while Ings missed one for the very first time in the competition having scored each of his first four. Spain is in its third week of lockdown and many companies have filed temporary pay cuts, referred to as an ERTE, to cope with the deepening economic crisis caused by the spread of the virus, which has infected 117,710 people and killed 10,935. We are urging clubs to initiate ERTEs due to the special measures the government has taken to avoid and alleviate the negative impact COVID-19 is having on our sector so we are able to guarantee that the sector recovers when the crisis is over," said a statement from La Liga on Friday. Incorrect penalty decisions were made by the video assistant referee in all three of Thursday's games, the Premier League has told BBC Match of the Day. Bruno Fernandes won a spot-kick which he scored in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Aston Villa. James Ward-Prowse hit the bar after a disputed penalty as Southampton drew 1-1 with Everton. And Tottenham should have had a penalty for a Joshua King shove on Harry Kane in a 0-0 draw with Bournemouth. Well I take this bet not only because both teams have been quite defensive minded in their recent friendly games for example Trinec lost just 1-0 away at a solid Slovacko side having an excellent season in the first league level, but Chrudim themselves do not score too many goals and also do not concede too many goals and this is just what happened when these two sides met in the first part of the season at Chrudim who won the game with just 1-0 in the end. Eintracht have won just one of their last eight Bundesliga games. They've lost a total of six games during that time period. This gives Eintracht a total of just four points over the past eight games. This is the poorest points total for any Bundesliga side over the past eight games. How Klopp turned Liverpool into title winners - the inside story£1. Liverpool's 30-year wait in numbers10 games which shaped Jurgen Klopp's reignChelsea v Man City as it happenedThe outcome of this season's title race has been inevitable for many months but Liverpool's long wait to wrap up their 19th triumph, extended by the Premier League's three-month break amid the coronavirus pandemic, is finally over. Kane has been one of Europe’s best strikers on a consistent basis over the past five years so it makes sense for City officials to place him at the top of their wishlist. Lautaro Martinez is also one of the best young footballers playing in Europe at the moment and his style isn't dissimilar to that of Aguero. Metz closed out 2019 with some pretty poor results such as their 2-2 draw with Metz and the 4-1 defeat in Nice. They are winless in their last ten games and in need of a confidence boost but it won't come easy here in Rouen. Metz do have a pretty solid record in this competition against lower league opposition though as they have won six of their last eight games in the tournament, both losses came against teams either in the same division as them or tier above. Kayserispor vs Besiktas Live Scores 15 hours ago — Kayserispor vs Besiktas: starts on the day 2024-02-12 at 17:00 GMT time at RHG Enertürk Enerji Stadyumu, Kayseri for the Turkey Süper Lig. I would really like to speak to him," Ljungberg told a news conference on Tuesday. I'm in contact with him but I haven't spoken to him because it's been a bit hectic, but it's on my list to do so. No signings for Guardiola, maybe for Klopp? Liverpool are open to bringing in players in the January transfer window, says Jurgen Klopp - but Pep Guardiola says Manchester City won't. Both clubs come from south of the city of Buenos Aires. Quilmes sit on 13th and Brown de Adrogue sit on 14th in the group B table. So far it has not been a good season for both clubs as they are sitting on lower half of the table and playing not so good in recent matches as well. Both teams have won only 3 of their 14 matches this season. I expect an open game here. Both teams have the capability to win it. But I would like to place my bet on the home team as they have the home advantage and we all know home advantage plays a big role in Argentina League Kayserispor - Besiktas Live - Turkish Süper Lig Eurosport is your source for the latest Turkish Süper Lig match updates. Get the full recap of Kayserispor - Besiktas, complete with stats and highlights. Kayserispor vs Besiktas Live Score & Result | 12 Feb 2024 1 day ago — About Kayserispor vs Besiktas. Kayserispor host Besiktas, the match starts on Monday 12 February 2024 UTC time in the Super Lig. Kelechi Iheanacho struck a dramatic stoppage-time winner following a VAR intervention as Leicester City moved up to second place with a 2-1 win over troubled Everton at the King Power Stadium. See alsoAs it happened: Leicester City v Everton The Foxes forward made a huge contribution from the bench as he set up Jamie Vardy's equaliser on 68 minutes before firing in a superb last-gasp drive that was initially ruled out for offside. Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in seven goals in five Champions League knockout appearances at Anfield (three goals, four assists), averaging a goal or assist every 54 minutes. Atletico goalkeeper Jan Oblak has conceded only 37 goals in his first 49 Champions League appearances; the record for fewest goals conceded by a goalkeeper in his first 50 appearances is held by Dida (35), followed by Victor Valdes (38). To do so, however, they need to make more money from competitions rather than player sales. We are at a crossroads and are asking ourselves the question: 'What does Ajax stand for?'” general manager Edwin van Sar said in a recent interview. From a football perspective we stand for creativity, dominance, attractive attacking play. The visitors’ win record isn’t much better than Aves’ either. They have managed just three victories from their 14 Primeira Liga matches, bolstering their points with five draws but falling to defeat six times. He's training, he's available for every game, so I'm delighted with the boy. Morelos takes firm stance on racism Alfredo Morelos insists racist abuse won't force him out of Scottish football. The Colombian has become arguably the most high-profile character in the Premiership since joining Rangers from HJK Helsinki three years ago and has made headlines for a variety of reasons as his scoring exploits have been hailed and discipline questioned. With a very good performance, the Fortuna got a 2-2 from a 0-2 in Leipzig in the last remaining few minutes and is now one point ahead of Werder and the relegation zone. Against Dortmund the Fortuna came only in added time to suffer an undeserved defeat. Some strikers see their goals dry up as they get older, but not Sergio. He is 31 now but he has sustained his minutes-per-goal ratio for several seasons. Aguero has scored a Premier League goal every 106 minutes since joining City in 2011. This season he has the highest shot-conversion rate (25. Yes, it helps that he is at City and playing for a team who create a lot of chances, but he has kept on working hard to ensure his levels have not dropped, even with the amount of injuries he has suffered. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Lewis Dunk (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 82' Solly March (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Foul by Tomas Soucek (West Ham United). Posted at 82' Attempt saved. Reina spent eight seasons with the Liverpool first team between 2005-2013 where he won the Premier League Golden Glove award for most clean sheets in his first three seasons with the club. The 37-year-old, who also had spells with Bayern Munich and Napoli before moving to Milan in 2018, has been brought in as injury cover by Villa after Tom Heaton was ruled out of the rest of the season with a knee injury. Zwolle and Sittard will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Zwolle this season have the following results: 3W, 1D and 9L. Meanwhile Sittard have 3W, 3D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. See what I have to say about Ferguson's management style so far in Crooks of the Matter below. Did you know? Mina made eight clearances and two blocks against Manchester United. Midfielders - John Fleck (Sheffield United), Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Dan Gosling (Bournemouth) John Fleck: Twenty five points after 17 league games? Every time I watch Sheffield United I'm left scratching my head wondering how a team playing such basic football can be fifth in the table. They are the best side in this country, in Europe and possibly the world, with four of the top seven players in the voting for Monday's Ballon d'Or currently plying their trade at Anfield - a testimony to the recruitment and training work at Anfield that has been sorely absent at Goodison. When majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri arrived at Everton in 2016, he had publicly stated ambitions of putting the club at the heart of what he called 'the Hollywood of football' in the north-west," says BBC Sport chief football writer Phil McNulty. VAR, was it offside?! IT'S GIVEN! Bournemouth are ahead and boy do Chelsea have their work cut out now. GOAL! Bournemouth 2-2 Chelsea (Alonso): Has Alonso rescued Chelsea from an embarrassing defeat?! Ramsdale can only parry Pedro's shot into the Spaniard's path and he heads home the rebound. KEY STATS Chelsea are winless in four Premier League away games (D3 L1), their longest such run within the same campaign since a run of seven between September-December 2015. It was not like after one week I had to leave. No, it was mine. I left everything there; my television, my books, my computer. It was a flat with 'bring me a coffee latte, please', or 'I don't want to go down for dinner, bring my dinner up'. If I was watching football or doing work with one of my assistants I would ask; 'bring us food'.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Sam Schwarz
  • Brayan Alves
    Brayan Alves
  • Parental Pro
    Parental Pro
  • Parental Protect
    Parental Protect
  • Yolani Andrade
    Yolani Andrade
bottom of page