top of page

Group

Public·73 members

Swansea City vs Leeds United live 13/02/2024

Swansea City vs Leeds United Watchalong - YouTubeYouTube · One Leeds Fan Channel22 hours ago YouTube · One Leeds Fan Channel YouTube · One Leeds Fan Channel

Doncaster Rovers vs Accrington Stanley predictions and betting tips as they meet in League One this weekend. Will the visitors be able to keep up their impressive recent scoring form? Read on for all our League One betting tips and predictions below. Leeds United - Swansea City Live - Championship Follow the Championship live Football match between Leeds United and Swansea City with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:45 PM on November 29th, 2023. Catch ... Home form has seen Oxford lose only to Manchester City over 90 minutes in their last 14 matches. United have kept home clean sheets in their last seven home league games, last conceding in September. To reach this third round, Oxford have beaten Hayes and Yeading and Walsall, both away from home and without conceding a goal. For both of these clubs, this is an important month for them. Good form will have them dreaming of a top ten finish, perhaps even getting into the Europa League. A run of bad results could see them dragged into a relegation battle. Palace have won three home league games but there haven't been many goals being scored. Brighton are inconsistent and need to build on that win at the Emirates. A bet on under 2.5 goals is the recommended one for this game. Even now, the divine inspiration of Hal Robson-Kanu - the swivel that turned Welsh football on its head - is still dumbfounding. Wales players and staff salute their fans, 'The Red Wall', after their Euro 2016 semi-final loss to PortugalThese are the moments. Gareth Bale's free-kick against Slovakia, Aaron Ramsey's opening goal against Russia, Sam Vokes rising to head in the third against Belgium. We slow them down in our minds, right down, until they are colour and sound and feeling. Swansea City vs Leeds United Live Scores Get the latest Swansea City vs Leeds United live score in the Championship from LiveScore.com. Things have improved overall of late, but it has been their efforts at Fratton Park that have impressed most. Kenny Jackett's men, who now look capable of challenging for a place in the coveted top six, have won four of their last five at home, scoring 12 and conceded five in the process. They've also kept a clean sheet in each of their last two in front of a home crowd, which given that their opponents both occupy places in the top six, is pleasing. Antonio sets the toneWest Ham manager Moyes needed a big performance to turn around their fortunes in an increasingly fraught battle to avoid the drop. And when he was needed, Antonio stepped up with a performance of determination and quality as he led from the front to see off the challenge of Chelsea as they chase a place in the top four. Antonio was a potent mix of skill and power, a central figure as he was controversially adjudged to be in Kepa's eyeline when West Ham's first goal was disallowed, then scoring their equaliser before leading the counter that led to Yarmolenko's winner. Meanwhile, Hull have been climbing up the table of late. The Tigers have picked up three wins in their last four overall, while their three away wins so far this season have come in their last four trips. Hull’s last two on the road have brought wins over Fulham and Nottingham Forest. After that run, Hull look likely to win at a Middlesbrough side who have slumped into the relegation zone. We’re backing them for three points at the Riverside this week. Earlier this week, Premier League players launched the #PlayersTogether scheme to generate and distribute funds to the NHS. In a statement, Brady said: “I would like to say a big thank you to David Moyes and his backroom team, our captain Mark Noble and our fantastic squad of players for the commitment and determination they have shown to offer their help and support. I would also like to thank the shareholders whose support through this injection of equity once again demonstrates their commitment to the future of the club. This time around I will go straight for a 1 x 2 market choice on Dinamo Brest, they should be priced at 1,16 so at 1,50 is a huge value. I will not mention the last time these two met as it was ages ago. Brest is picking up the pace of the champion and they recently have shown that on the last cup match. They have been under performing big time on the league but this is not a small team. Belshina on the other hand are overrated even playing at home, being priced so low is nonsense! They will probably be relegated and will go back to Peshaya league again. Scotland defender Kieran Tierney doubled the lead after Aubameyang's assist before the Gabon forward's classy overhead kick - his 22nd league goal of the season. Watford pulled a goal back from the penalty spot through Troy Deeney after David Luiz's foul on former Gunners forward Danny Welbeck, who then made it 3-2 from close range. Arsenal keeper Emiliano Martinez made a great save to deny Welbeck an equaliser that could have set up a dramatic finish. Posted at 59' Corner, Wigan Athletic. Conceded by Sam Johnstone. Posted at 59' Attempt saved. Gary Roberts (Wigan Athletic) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Sam Morsy. Posted at 58' Corner, Wigan Athletic. Conceded by Jake Livermore. SubstitutionPosted at 58' Substitution, Wigan Athletic. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Rangers 2, Ross County 0. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Nathan Baxter. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 90'+3' Sheyi Ojo (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. In the most recent match, they were coasting to a 1-0 win over Juventus but conceded a last minute goal through a penalty. One positive factor they take to this game is that they have scored in each of their last eight matches. Milan have won five of their last 11 matches and have four clean sheets in their last 10 matches and have scored more than one goal in five of their last 10 matches. I saw Roberto Carlos try many, many times to do it again without ever coming close. David Beckham's career-launching goal from inside his own half at Wimbledon in 1996 is worth a mention too. Best player I've seen liveCristiano Ronaldo was, in my opinion, the best player ever to play in the Premier League - but was at his best after he left England for Real Madrid. I commentated on his hat-trick for Portugal against Spain in the 2018 World Cup, which was very special. Posted at 73' Sergio Reguilón (Sevilla) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by João Félix (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Yannick Carrasco (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Dendoncker's headed goal was the real killer, coming so early in the second half from Pedro Neto's well-delivered free-kick. Jota's excellent finish simply confirmed what was already known, although Ruben Neves' superb floated long pass to release him is also worthy of emphasis. Adama Traore came on for the last 19 minutes and should have added to the scoreline but instead planted an effort against the crossbar after he was found unmarked in the box by Jota. The Hornets were led by captain Troy Deeney, who was late back to training after deciding he did not want to put his child, who has had breathing difficulties, "in more danger" from coronavirus. Deeney looked as sharp as anyone and went close with a header at 0-0 before the late flurry of excitement. Defeat would have been harsh on the Hornets, who, with home games against Southampton, Norwich and Newcastle still to come, look set to fight for survival all the way. Deportivo Ocotal is playing at home this time around against CS Walter Ferreti.CS Walter Ferreti who by the way has been under performing and is overrated by the bookies at the odds of 2.00, as fair odds for them seem to be around 2.65. On the other hand, Deportivo Ocotal is underrated by the bookies at the odds of 3.15 at the majority of the bookies, as fair odds for them seem to be around 2.70. I can see this game ending in a draw or Deportivo Ocotal overcoming CS Walter Ferreti for the delight of their fans. Bet on AH +0.5 1 Manchester United v Norwich City *United have lost at home to Norwich only once in the Premier League (W6 D1). Norwich are the only Premier League team not to have come from behind to win at least a point this season while they have also dropped 14 points from winning positions. Norwich are winless in their last eight league matches (D4 L4). <strong>AC Milan vs Napoli prediction</strong> arrives ahead of the 13th round of the Italian Serie A clash at San Siro in Milan. The visitors are listed as slight favourites and this will obviously be a closely-contested and intense match, so go through my match preview and get the best betting tips and correct score predictions. Leeds United v Swansea City (h) | 23/24 Championship Exclusive build-up, highlights and interviews from our Championship game against Swansea City. Play all · Shuffle · 3:37. Highlights | Leeds ... Everton do not operate in the same sphere as those aforementioned clubs but have thrown a lot of money largely at the wrong areas of their team. There is a fine pool of talent there - a pool of talent that previous managers have been unable to tame into a cohesive team unit. Ancelotti has made some inroads in that respect - see Gylfi Sigurdsson taking on the Angel Di Maria role in a midfield two, for example - and the results have improved. Swansea City vs Leeds United live score, H2H and lineups Swansea City played against Leeds United in 1 matches this season. Currently, Swansea City rank 16th, while Leeds United hold 3rd position. Real Betis were flirting with the possibility of a relegation dogfight this season after losing five and winning just two of their first ten matches; however Los Verdiblancos have picked up markedly since the end of October with three wins and a draw from their last five including a 2-1 success over Valencia when last at Benito Villamarin a fortnight ago. I don't think if you are looking at solving the issue of vulnerable people and betting that the answer should be that the clubs can't have betting partnerships anymore - I don't think one follows the other. Icardi, who had not scored in his last six competitive games, found the back of the net just before the half hour and Thilo Kehrer added another after the break before Moses Simon reduced the arrears in the 68th. Blues were charged again in January with breaching rules in relation to a business plan imposed by the EFL last season, which they deny. The outcome of the disciplinary process is expected to be confirmed soon. Derby are also under scrutiny regarding an alleged breach of spending regulations, while Wednesday's charge relates to the sale of Hillsborough to owner Dejphon Chansiri. Both clubs deny the charges. BookingDavinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateGeorge Hirst (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateFoul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). SubstitutionSubstitution, Leicester City. George Hirst replaces Harvey Barnes. Post updateOffside, Tottenham Hotspur. Ben Davies tries a through ball, but Harry Kane is caught offside. For the most part, Watford are actually performing better on the road than at Vicarage Road. Their 8-0 drubbing at the Etihad aside, they have only lost half of their Premier League away days and their sole victory came on their travels. London “Arsenal” has lost all chances to get into the Champions League zone through the championship, there is only one possibility - a victory in the Europa League. The first obstacle to achieving this goal will be the Greek “Olympiacos”, with which the “Gunners” will play the matches of the 1/16 finals. Here's how it unfolded, according to the fans. Tottenham 0-1 Olympiakos Youssef El-Arabi's low drive opens the scoring at the Tottenham Hotspur StadiumThe visitors open the scoring in the sixth minute as Youssef El-Arabi's low drive beats goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga from 25 yards. Tony: Someone forgot to bring the bus. Chris: New manager but same old problems for Spurs. Giving it away time after time at the back they still look so nervous. Since joining the Match of the Day team in 2004 I've commentated on 1,042 football matches for BBC television. I only know that because a number was told to me when I was in the 900s so I thought I might as well keep count!There have been hundreds of others before and since then too, so as I've been doing a lot of "Rewinding" during lockdown, here are a few more commentary reminiscences. Best game I've commentated onThis is something that changes all the time, and to be honest I'm not the best at remembering games once they've passed. Ultimately, we're expecting Saturday's game to be a very open and exciting match. Both sides are fighting at the right end of the table and the stakes are fairly high even at this stage of the campaign, with Solihull viewing the fixture as a chance to make ground and Barrow as an opportunity to assert dominance at the top. After being denied two points by the Goal Line Technology on Wednesday, Sheffield United will be back to action with an away game against Newcastle United this Sunday. Going to this clash, Newcastle United are 13th on the table with 35 points and Sheffield are sixth on 44. Newcastle are eight points above the drop zone and survival seems real for them. Tottenham were one of the first Premier League clubs to furlough staff in response to the coronavirus pandemic, with Levy warning that "people need to wake up to the enormity" of the crisis. There are suggestions that because of financial worries, Levy would sanction Kane's sale if the fee was in the region of the world record £200m Paris St-Germain paid Barcelona to sign Brazil forward Neymar in 2017. Pistons cameraman in medically induced coma A cameraman who filmed inside the Utah Jazz locker room during their March 7 game in Detroit is reportedly in a medically induced coma after testing positive for the coronavirus. When will the Grand Tours happen; how would an autumn season work? The future of the 2020 editions of the Tour de France and Vuelta Espana are in doubt, while the Giro d’Italia and Spring Classic Monuments (Paris-Roubaix, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Milan-San Remo and Tour of Flanders) will all need to be rescheduled due to the covid-19 pandemic. If we look at Accrington's attacking performances at home, then it's easy to see them doing well against a Rochdale side that has floundered on the road defensively. Punters are pointed towards 'Accrington to Win & Both Teams to Score'. Stanley, who've scored an average of 2.3 goals at home, scoring two or more in seven out of ten, have what it takes to hurt a backline that has shipped nine in five on the road. The fact that the hosts have performed well in terms of both shots on target and touches in the opposition box also bodes well. However, for all their attacking strength, they've not kept things that tight at the back, conceding in eight of ten at home, conceding once in three of their five victories. Add in that Rochdale have scored exactly once in three of their last four on the road and backing the visitors to find the net on route to losing starts to make plenty of appeal. Livi's home record is slightly better although it's not too good either. Gary Holt's side has netted a measly average of 0.67 goals at the Tony Macaroni Arena, whilst also conceding a mere 0.83 times. Whilst the club has kept a clean sheet in 50% of their home games, they've also failed to score in 67% of those ties. Moreover, Livingston has seen over 1.5 goals in 67% of home games. The club will also be without Nicky Devlin and Cécé Pepe, with both defenders being injured since October.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page